VTOS AT CABRA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
(Vocational Training Opportunities Scheme)
Cabra Community College has for many years provided VTOS education and training programmes for unemployed adults – the programmes give unemployed adults the opportunity of returning to full time education and training without losing their social protection payments.
How will VTOS benefit me?
Our VTOS programmes will :
* Provide you with the education and training skills to go into paid employment
* Prepare you for further education opportunities
* Provide you with an increased range of lifestyle options
You will also:
Receive a small lunch and travel allowance (depending on the distance between your home and the college).
All books and materials are free of charge.
There is also financial support available for childcare.
What programmes can I do?
- VTOS HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT – QQI Level 5
- VTOS HORTICULTURE Qualification – QQI level 5
- VTOS PHARMACY ASSISTANT WITH RECEPTION/OFFICE ADMINISTRATION Skills - QQI level 5
How can I apply?
You can apply for any of the above VTOS programmes provided you are over 21 years of age and receiving one of the following social protection payments for at least six months:
- Jobseekers Allowance
- Jobseekers Benefit
- One Parent Family Payment
- Disability Allowance/Benefit
- Dependent Spouse
- Signing for Credits
For further information on VTOS at Cabra Community College:
Ask for Patricia McStay, VTOS Coordinator at Cabra Community College, Dublin 7.